We accept donations of gently used toys, clothing, furniture, and household items. If you would like to donate items or have any questions, contact Velma McClary. Please include your email or phone number in your inquiry or we will not be able to respond.
Below are the items the agency currently needs for families
Mothers in Need
- Diapers -0-4 size/Pull ups
- Car seats /booster seats - new
- Infant and preemie clothing
- Baby toiletries such as wipes, lotions, A&D ointment, baby bath
- Bottle brushes/bottles
- Floor gym
- Bouncers/baby swings
- Educational toys and books
- Crib sheets, burp pads
Thanks BB&T Lighthouse Project. They recently came to install shelves in our newly created client pantry... and as a special treat they helped stock the shelves!
Need a Service Project for your organization?
Contact us for service oppportunities and how you can help with the needs of SCAN.
Thank you Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS - and a huge thank you to CEO Samuel Aubrey for carrying all of those diapers to our car! #GIVEBACK100
Supply Drive for Families
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Soap/ Lotion/Shampoo
- Sheets/towels/ blankets - twin/double/queen
- Back packs/school supplies
- Gift cards for teen clothing
- Carpentry repairs - cabinets
- Carpet replacement
- Kitchen appliances
- New paint